The Ministry of internal Affairs of Tatarstan will check the data of unlawful inspection cheerleaders Spartak Moscow Ekaterina Stepanova in front of the match of the 1st round of the Czech Republic football Rubin Kazan (4: 0). About it informs on the official Internet representation of the Ministry of interior in the region of Tatarstan.
reportedly fans of «Spartacus» who attended the match, police undressing girls at the entrance to the guest podium for inspection. Those who refused to undergo the procedure, were not allowed into the stadium. Executive Director of the Russian football Premier League (RFPL) Sergey Cheban said that one of the employees of the stadium «Central» «went too far» during the search of girls, but then — after the intervention of the commissioners of the League «was replaced by «»
- Rustam Minnikhanov: the police actions on the match Rubin — Spartak were within the law
- The people’s choice Ananskih: law enforcement agencies exceeded the range of possibilities when working on the match Rubin Kazan — Spartak
- Fan club of FC Spartak : methods of inspection at the stadium in Kazan humiliating and unacceptable
- RFPL: employee, admitted violations during the search of the fans of Spartacus, was replaced
- Mutko: from conflict before the match Rubin Kazan — Spartak must be done the right conclusions