The Ministry of internal Affairs of Tatarstan has no plans to enhance the protection of law and order during the tournament the 5th round of the Czech Cup between FC Rubin and CSKA, which will be held at the stadium «Kazan-arena» on August 23. About this journalist said the Deputy head of the Department of information and public relations of the Ministry of internal Affairs of Tatarstan Lenar Davletshin.
«Gain, which was at the match against» Spartak» Moscow is not expected. Will work in normal mode, in accordance with the current regulations, said Davletshin, noting that the area of responsibility of law enforcement is beyond the boundaries of the stadium.- order square bowl stadium will be monitored by Employees of private security enterprises.
on August 1, before the match between Rubin and Spartak stadium «Central» Kazan law-enforcement officers made an offer to a number of fans of Muscovites to undress, to make sure that they do not hide firecrackers intracavitary method. Then cheerleaders wrote complaints to the Prosecutor General and the Ministry of internal Affairs of Russia
- RFPL sent to the Ministry of internal Affairs of Tatarstan materials conflict with the screening of fans in Kazan
- The Ministry of internal Affairs of Tatarstan found no violations in the actions of the police at the match Rubin Kazan — Spartak
- MIA: inspection fans Before the match Rubin Kazan — Lokomotiv will be held in attenuated form
- The Ministry of internal Affairs of Tatarstan will check the data of unlawful inspection cheerleaders Spartacus in Kazan
- Rustam Minnikhanov: the police actions on the match Rubin — Spartak were within the law