The Ministry of internal Affairs of Tatarstan found no violations in the actions of the police at the match of the 1st round of the Czech Republic football between Rubin Kazan and Moscow «Spartak» (0: 4) After checking. The interior Ministry announced the head of the fan club Spartak Moscow Oleg Semyonov on Twitter.
It is reported the statement of the Ministry of interior, law-enforcement officers acted in accordance with the laws of the Russian Federation.» Any requirements that violate the rights of Residents or beyond the powers of decency, citizens were not shown», — reported in the document.
on August 1, before the match between Rubin and Spartak stadium» Central «Kazan law-enforcement officers did offer several fans of the Moscow club to undress, to make sure that they do not hide firecrackers intracavitary method. Then cheerleaders wrote a complaint to the Prosecutor General and the interior Ministry. A total difficulties in the Ministry of internal Affairs and the Prosecutor General’s office has received fifteen applications from women.
After the incident, the Executive Director of the Russian football Premier League (RFPL) Sergey Cheban said that one of the employees of the stadium» Central «»" went too far» during the search of girls, but then — After the intervention of the commissioners of the League «was replaced by «»
- RFPL sent to the Ministry of internal Affairs of Tatarstan materials conflict with the screening of fans in Kazan
- The Ministry of internal Affairs of Tatarstan has no plans to increase security measures during the tournament Rubin — CSKA
- MIA: inspection fans Before the match Rubin Kazan — Lokomotiv will be held in attenuated form
- The Ministry of internal Affairs of Tatarstan will check the data of unlawful inspection cheerleaders Spartacus in Kazan
- The Ministry of internal Affairs of Bashkiria will provide the necessary measures For the safety of fans at the stadium Dynamo