The Ministry of internal Affairs of Bashkiria will provide all necessary measures For the safety of fans at the stadium «Dynamo» in the day of the tournament the Czech Republic football between Ufa and Moscow «Dynamo». About this stated in the press service of the Ministry.
«The interior Ministry has the necessary experience to ensure public safety on mass sports activities the greatest level, and among them international, — said the press service.- To ensure the safety of visitors of the football tournament will be made all necessary measures».
the law-enforcement officers yesterday conducted a thorough investigation of the stadium «Dynamo» on the subject of technical equipment and compliance ensure public order during football matches in the Premier League.» experts identified a number of shortcomings, the General meeting adopted conclusion about the conduct of the first home tournament FC Ufa at the stadium «Dynamo» in Ufa provided address specified in the Protocol of the technical and infrastructural deficiencies. Eleven of August will take place additional inspection,» said the interior Ministry.
last week the Ministry of the interior region of Bashkortostan was forbidden to hold a meeting at the stadium «Dynamo «in Ufa in connection with the impossibility of providing the proper precautions. On Wednesday, August 6, according to the results of the meeting authorized the Ministry of sports of the Republic of Bashkortostan, the city administration, RFPL, FC Ufa and MIA decided that» Ufa «will still be able to take home match of the 3rd round of the championship of Russia with the Moscow» Dynamo «August 13
- Guide RFPL has allowed football club Ufa to play at the Dynamo stadium
- Rustam Minnikhanov: the police actions on the match Rubin — Spartak were within the law
- The Ministry of internal Affairs of Tatarstan found no violations in the actions of the police at the match Rubin Kazan — Spartak
- More than 1,000 police officers will provide Security at the match CSKA — Spartak in Khimki
- Before the tournament CSKA — Spartak incidents and skirmishes fans not fixed