In the headquarters of the Union of European football associations (UEFA) in Nyon, Switzerland on Thursday will be held quadripartite Meeting between the representatives of the organization, and international Federation of football Association (FIFA), the Russian football Union (RFU) and the football Federation of Ukraine (FFU). The meeting will be discussed the issue of participation of three Crimean clubs in the championship of Russia.
Crimean teams were allowed to license the decision of the Executive Department of the RFU at the end of July, and then became members of the second division of the championship of Russia, and this case was appealed by the leadership of the FFU. August 22, UEFA adopted an intermediate solution is not to accept the participation of the clubs ECT (Simferopol), SCCP (Sevastopol) and «Pearl» (Yalta) In the 2nd division championship of Russia decided to hold an additional meeting between the interested parties to find common solutions.»
- Honorary head of the RAF: the working group on the Crimean clubs is a good option For Russia
- The issue of the Crimean football clubs shall be settled by the beginning of the second half of October
- The General Director of FC Zhemchuzhina : presentation of the Crimean clubs in the Russian Federation is the internal affair of the RFU
- UEFA will discuss the circumstances with the Crimean clubs 18 September
- Crimean clubs will start in the championship of Russia on football in the 2nd division, 20th August