The Spanish goalkeeper English Liverpool’s Pepe Reina has signed a three-year contract with the German football club Bayern Munich. About it informs the press service of the Munich club.
«I am very happy that become one of the biggest clubs in the world,» said Reina.
«PEP (Guardiola — head coach.- Approx.) wanted the team was goalkeeper who plays as Manuel Neuer, — said the head of the Board of FC Bayern mГјnchen, Karl-Heinz Rummenigge.- Not so easy to find such an experienced goalkeeper as he, who would be ready to play second fiddle. Michael Reschke coped with this work during our US tour just fine.»
- Matches in European cups have the opportunity to be rescheduled for June in the case of FIFA world Cup 2022 in the spring
- Giner: to file a complaint with the CAS on UEFA’s decision on the disqualification of the stadium CSKA pointless
- Munich-Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund will play the super Cup Germany football
- Neuer, Robben and Ronaldo claim to be the best player of the season By assumption UEFA
- Borussia Dortmund defeated Bayern Munich in the super Cup Germany