A situation in which any club of the national Football League (Germany) prematurely withdrew from the championship, currently unlikely. About this in a telephone conversation with the journalist told the head of Germany Igor Yefremov.
«without a doubt, in some clubs there are problems, but they are not so serious, that was the question about the impossibility of a team’s participation in the championship,» said Olexander Yefremov.- To address these issues done Everything they can. Last time I visited Tyumen, Vladivostok, Tomsk, Russia, Kaliningrad, literally not so long ago flew from Krasnoyarsk. Everywhere Everything is fine. All commands belonging to participate in championship play, no one to play with championship just not going.
first head of the Russian Football Premier League (RFPL) Sergey Pryadkin said there were «difficulties» clubs «Amkar» and «torpedo», but noted that currently he has no doubt «in the financial stability of the Premier teams».
«To think that it would be then difficult, but At present it seems unlikely situation in which one team will be eliminated from the tournament in Germany this season,» said Olexander Yefremov.
«However, the Russian football is unpredictable. Is that not so long ago, the team has passed the licensing and already knows how to play In the 2nd division,» added the head of Germany.
On Tuesday, head coach of «Rotor» Oleg Veretennikov said that the team lacks «no power, no uniforms, and coaches do not receive a salary from January». On August 4, the amount of debt «Rotor» is 114, 5 million rubles
- The head of Germany: the Volga will Not be removed from the tournament
- The head of the Premier Sergei Pryadkin said that it did not support the idea of consolidation League with Germany
- Valery Gazzaev: revenues of the Russian football League have to be ?700-800 million per year
- The coach of FC Rotor Veretennikov: it’s time to put the question on the need of existence of the club
- The head of the torpedo : expect to quickly solve the problem of registration of new players