The President of the Union of European football associations (UEFA) Michel Platini has criticised the International Federation of football associations (FIFA), which, in his vision, could not resist the racism in the past in Brazil, the 2014 world Cup. About It speak English media.
«of course, it is good to create special committees battle with racism, but the result cannot be achieved without the infrastructure and rules. UEFA has established a comprehensive monitoring system matches with the highest risk, and zero tolerance to racism is implemented in practice, as opposed to from the past world Cup in Brazil. We must ensure that we can protect those who are most vulnerable. Discrimination is a thing of the previous, which has no space in modern society, where everyone must be equal,» said Platini.
reviews functionary, this problem can be overcome by Common action.» It’s a long hard way with a large number of prohibitions, but nobody is going to prevent us from doing everything they can. Football is a sport for all, anyone he considers it possible and does not discriminate, and accelerate social progress,» says the head of UEFA
- Pele: dark-skinned players should just ignore racist attacks from the stands
- UEFA head Michel Platini will not be registered as a candidate for the post of President of FIFA
- Coaches European teams arrive in St. Petersburg at the technical conference FIFA
- UEFA will discuss the circumstances with the Crimean clubs 18 September
- Football Association of the Netherlands would not support Blatter in the elections for the post of the head of FIFA