The club of the Russian Football Premier League (RFPL)» torpedo «hopes to take prompt measures to lift the ban on registering new players imposed by the Commission of the Russian football Union (RFU) for licensing. About This journalist said the head of the black and white Alexander Tukmanov.
On Tuesday, a meeting was held of the fee of the RFU licensing of football clubs. The assessment of the subject data of the clubs by the presence or absence of overdue debt on transfer of players, as well as to employees, non-budgetary funds and the tax authorities by 30 June 2014.
«This is due to the requirements that we failed to perform the due date. We will investigate. Without a doubt, we look forward quickly to solve this problem. It is in our interests,» drew the attention of the Tukmanov.
in addition to «torpedo», the same sanctions were imposed on Amkar and six clubs of the national Football League (Germany).
in 4 rounds starting» torpedo», returning to the Premier League, scored four points. According to the Vice-President of the club Boris Ignatyev, in the near future, the club hopes to sign contracts with several newcomers.
Transfer campaign in Russia will last until September 1,
- The RFU has banned Amaru and torpedo to register new players
- Executive Director RFPL: torpedo Moscow lifted the Ban on registration beginners
- The head of the torpedo : information about the dismissal of coach Savicheva premature
- CEO Spartacus : will do everything in their power to Kirill Kombarov was left without a club
- The leader of the League: it is unlikely that any club will need to withdraw from the tournament in Germany