The President of the Russian football Union (RFU) Nikolai Tolstykh in the near future will discuss with the famous last coach Valeriy or program of development of Russian football that was presented to them on Wednesday. About this Thick said.
Gazzayev has made the initiative to make wider the Russian football Premier League (RFPL) to 18 clubs, and events of the first and second leagues divide by 3 and six divisions, respectively, by 12 teams each. The status of the professional shall be secured only for the Premier League and first League and second League should become semi-professional. The limit on foreign players Gazzayev has made the initiative to cancel. The specialist also said that Russian clubs need to reduce the share of the state payment in their own budgets by attracting independent investors and development public-private partnership.
«The Russian football Union, and in truth received from the organizational Department of the United football League for the consideration of proposals for the further development of football in Russia, said Thick.- the CEO of this organization Valery Georgievich Gazzaev expressed readiness to hold a working meeting to discuss the proposed set of measures. In near future we will have the discussion made for the consideration of proposals «»
- The head of the Premier Sergei Pryadkin said that it did not support the idea of consolidation League with Germany
- Valery Gazzaev: revenues of the Russian football League have to be ?700-800 million per year
- The RFU Executive Committee decided to enter in the Premier of season 2015/16 limit on foreign players in the system 10 to fifteen
- Gazzayev: None football club in the Russian Federation does Not meet the principles of financial fair-play
- Thick: consider the organization charges the national team of Russia in December