The President of the Russian Football Premier League (RFPL) Sergey Pryadkin does not support the idea of consolidation of the national Football League (Germany), which is expressed in its program for the development of Russian football famous last coach Valery Gazzaev. About this Pryadkin said in a telephone conversation with a journalist.
Gazzayev has made the initiative to make wider RFPL to 18 clubs, And events of the first and second leagues divide by 3 and six divisions, respectively, by 12 teams each. The status of professional clubs must be secured only for the Premier League and first League And second League should become semi-professional. For management 2 professional leagues Gazzayev has made the initiative to make a new structure — the Russian football League, which, according to the specialist, will provide an opportunity to consolidate power in domestic football and ask him a single vector of development.
«the program Gazzaev I saw a lot of common thoughts, for example, regarding the limit on foreign players and care about young players., said Pryadkin.- But that RFPL and Germany should unite — I disagree. Desires first division clubs, by definition, differ from the interests of the clubs playing in the first division. For this reason, in 2001 and was established Premier. It will be difficult to detect 36 clubs that will meet the high criteria. Even 18 is similar to the clubs to find Will not be easy».
«The scheme of cooperation with Germany we have a well worked out and now,» added the head of the Premier.
According to Pryadkin, «abstracts Gazzaev will be discussed at the General meeting RFPL «»
- The head of the RFU in the near future will discuss with Valery or project for the development of football in Russia
- Valery Gazzaev: revenues of the Russian football League have to be ?700-800 million per year
- Gazzayev: None football club in the Russian Federation does Not meet the principles of financial fair-play
- Gazzayev: the idea of creating a joint championship of Russia and Ukraine today is not relevant
- Valery Gazzaev has made the initiative to abolish the limit on foreign players in Russian football