The President of the international Olympic division (IOC) Thomas Bach met with the Secretary General of Interpol Ronald Noble, who discussed the interaction between organisations in relation to match-fixing and illegal betting. About it informs the press service of the IOC.
The meeting was held at the headquarters of the IOC in Lausanne. First international Olympic Committee and Interpol were signed by the statement of understanding
- Former General Secretary of FIFA, Jerome champagne will nominate its candidate for the post of President of the organization
- Thick apologized to the RFU Executive Committee for failure to comply with information security
- The RFU Committee on ethics ordered Yevgeny Giner apologize to the Executive Committee of the organization
- The Secretary-General of the RAF: the phrase Giner address in Thick on the Executive Committee of the RFU were unacceptable
- The RFU Committee on ethics would look at the behavior of Giner during the Executive Committee of the organization on 30 July