The Central Match of the second round of the Czech Cup between Moscow Dynamo and Spartak was surprisingly calm. About it at the meeting of the control and disciplinary division of the Russian football Union (CDC RFU) journalist told the head of the organization Arthur Grigoryants.
The match, which took place on Sunday in Khimki, ended strong-willed victory «Spartacus» with the score 2: 1. The match was attended by fifteen 350 spectators.
«the meeting lasted only about an hour, all the issues we have decided in a quiet mode, — noticed Grigoryants.- in the Premier League was only four reports. The tour was surprisingly calm, even the Central Dynamo-Spartak. Both clubs were fined for obscene chants and flares, as Well as thrown by fans of the blue and white plastic bottle».
According to Grigoryants, Rubin was fined 50 thousand Rubles. For the failure time of the tournament with «Terek», which took place on the first day of the weekend in Grozny and ended with the score 1: 1.» the fault Kazantsev team later came out on the field,» said Grigoryants.
Were also subjected to a fine of «stocks «and» locomotive «for the obscene chants of the fans during the tournament, these teams in Tula, which ended with the victory of Muscovites with the score 2: 0.
The third Round of the championship of Russia will open Match» torpedo «-» Amkar», which will take place on Tuesday in suburban Ramenskoye
- Players Terek won the reserves in the championship game of Russia
- Zenith fined 300 thousand Rubles for misconduct fans
- The players of CSKA won a 13th consecutive victory in the Czech Republic, Which was a new record for the tournament
- Grozny Terek beat Mordovia in the game of the championship of Russia on football
- Amkar Perm defeated Ufa in the game of the championship of Russia on football