The control and disciplinary Committee (CDC) of the Russian football Union (RFU) has decided not to use an additional disqualification For midfielder «Rostov» Timothy Kalacheva, remote in the game with Lokomotiv in the 3rd round of the national championship. However, the FTC has imposed a three-match suspension for the forward of «Kuban» Danilo, who received a red card in the match against «Mordovia». About this journalist on the phone said the head of the CDC RFU Arthur Grigoryants.
«We have considered two episodes with deletions in the 3rd round of the championship, said the Grigoryants. To a remote game Lokomotiv-Rostov(2: 1) Kalacheva it was decided not to use an additional in addition to the automatic disqualification. With regard to the removal Danilo in the game» Mordovia «-» Kuban «(0: 0), CDC disqualified striker who on 3 games «»
- Sports Director of the Kuban : will file an appeal against the disqualification of a player in football Danilo
- The appeal Committee of the RFU has reduced the disqualification of a player of FC Kuban Danilo up to 2 games
- CDC RFU will see the behavior of the players of Spartak Kombarov and Parshivlyuk in the game with CSKA
- Players Mordovia played a draw with Kuban in the championship game of Russia
- CDC RFU will see the episode with the stop of the tournament reserves — Zenith 6 August