Guide Paris Saint-Germain FC wishes to discuss with the Union of European football associations (UEFA) possible fix rules of financial fair play. About this said the head of the French club Nasser al-Khelaifi in an interview to the publication of «Le Parisien».
According to the rules of financial fair play, the clubs do Not have the ability to spend on purchasing players more than they earn on Their sales. First of UEFA for the nonobservance of the instructions used to PSG punishment, which will be distributed for the current season of European competition. Because retribution UEFA Paris Saint-Germain, for example, may make a request for the tournament 25 players, like the other participants, but only 21.
«I don’t know whether Michel Platini (UEFA President.- Approx.) kill French football, but the rules of financial fair-play unfair. It is even hard to understand, » said al-Khelaifi.- Large clubs remain large and small — small. We respect these rules, but we wish to discuss with UEFA in October, the possibility to change a bit».
PSG this season will play in the group stage of the Champions League. The French club have got Quartet in F Together with the Spanish «Barcelona», Dutch «Ajax» and Cypriot APOEL
- Vice President Monaco : won’t buy stars of world football
- Players PSG played a draw with Reims in the opening match of the championship of France
- Gazzayev: None football club in the Russian Federation does Not meet the principles of financial fair-play
- In the current transfer window Zenit must meet the requirements of financial fair-play
- The match between Reims and Paris Saint-Germain will start the championship of France football