Nizhny Novgorod «Volga» will continue participation in the championship of the national Football League (Germany). About it the correspondent said the head of the organization Igor Yefremov.
first in the media has any information about the Fact that 10 players of the «Volga» were removed from training with the team because of disagreement to go for lower wages.
«They have not wanted anyone to lie and say that the clubs belonging no question,» said Olexander Yefremov.- However, the question of the removal of the» Volga «with the world Cup is Not worth it. I spoke with the General Manager of the club Aleshin, and we have an understanding in which direction we should move. The same applies to other clubs.»
- The leader of the League: it is unlikely that any club will need to withdraw from the tournament in Germany
- RAF ordered FC Volga to pay for 14 days in arrears of salaries Aldonin and Bulykin
- Sports Director of FC Volga : required to solve the problem of returning to the Premier League for the 2018 world Cup
- Player Majed wares: Spartacus did not want to let me go to Trabzonspor
- The football Federation of Ukraine: in Switzerland to discuss sanctions against the RFU