The performance of the Crimean clubs in the championship and Cup of Russia’s internal affair of the Russian football Union (RFU). About this journalist said the General Director of the Yalta» Pearls «Vyacheslav babey.
on the last working day of the week, the Union of European football associations (UEFA) announced That it is unwilling to accept matches Crimean teams in national competitions.
«The tolerance of the Crimean clubs to the Russian competition is internal, not international business,» said babey.- in my opinion, UEFA is not obliged to influence the Affairs of Russian football».
Babey found it difficult to answer the question whether the decision of the UEFA negative effect on the functioning of the «Pearls».
head Simferopol TJC Alexander Gaydash, with his hand, said, «the main thing is That the Crimean clubs recognized Russia.» I subtext statements UEFA did not like. What happens matches one of the clubs of the second division will be recognized UEFA and the other not? Strange situation,» said Gaydash.
first honorary Director of the RFU Vyacheslav Koloskov said That UEFA’s decision can be considered «soft».» This formulation is convenient for us,» said spikes.
on 31 July the Bureau of the Executive Committee of the RFU approved the performance of the clubs from the Crimea and Sevastopol in the 2nd division championship, provided they complete the required certification procedures. On the last working day of the week, August 8, Vice-President of the RFU Nikita Simonyan after an emergency meeting of the Bureau said That the clubs have been vetted.
Crimean team August 12, made his debut in the Cup of Russia — in 1/256 final Sevastopol SCCF with the score 2: 0 beat Simferopol TJC, and Yalta «Pearl «with the score 0: 2 lost «Sochi», and then the head of the FFU Anatoly Konkov tried to convince FIFA and UEFA to apply punishment to the RFU
- Crimean clubs will start in the championship of Russia on football in the 2nd division, 20th August
- The former head of the RFU: UEFA’s position on the Crimean clubs is not hard
- Yalta Pearl suffered a devastating defeat in his debut match in the Czech Republic football
- Lawyer: UEFA relies on the law of Switzerland, not recognizing matches the Crimean commands
- The Russian Cup game between FC from Simferopol and Sevastopol has the ability to be transferred on 16 August