Guide football CSKA will continue the dialogue on a new contract with the Swedish midfielder team by Rasmus Alma. About it in conversation with the journalist told Vatutin Roman Babayev.
«At this point in time Elmo is located in the capital of Russia, but he is injured. When he finally Vigdorovich, the club will continue conversations with him regarding a new contract. Unverified information is sent to command Roman Eremenko? I wished to clarify. As soon as there is official information, you know,» said Babayev.
CSKA is in the process of negotiating a contract extension with Alma, which until no desire to be in the team on completion of the current contract. The contract Elmo with the army club ends in the summer of 2015
- Dialogues about the contract extension between CSKA and player Seydou Doumbia close to completion
- Head of the scouting Department CSKA: joining the club Nacho does not mean parting With Alma
- Rubin : the transfer of the player in football Roman Eremenko CSKA not implemented
- Footballer Roman Eremenko has signed a four-year contract With CSKA Moscow
- CEO CSKA: the Treaty on games of the UEFA Champions League on the Locomotive will sign before the end of the week