The former head of the Munich football club Bayern’s Uli Hoeness, convictions for non-payment of taxes, will work with the storekeeper in prison of Landsberg am Lech with a salary of 1, 12 euros per hour. About it speak the local media.
on March 13, a Munich court sentenced Hennessy to 3 years and 6 months imprisonment for nonpayment of taxes. Functionary, according to the Prosecutor’s office, concealed from the country amount to about 27 million euros. The prosecution demanded him 5, 5 years imprisonment. As mitigating circumstances, the court acknowledged the fact that the head of the football club in January last year, he himself drew up the confession, was not involved primarily liable under the criminal code and fully admitted his guilt
- The transfer of the player in football Twente Quincy of Promesa will cost Spartacus eleven, 5 million euros
- Barcelona is forbidden to buy and sell players for 2 transfer periods
- Spartacus wants to buy a player in football Bavarian Sardana Shakiri
- Ukrainian Chernomorets won the Court case fan, because of which UEFA has imposed on the club fine
- The court closed the case on bankruptcy football club Rubin