The football Federation of Algeria (FAF) gave guarantees payments to the family of the deceased striker local club «the LGL Kabylia» Albeta Bosse compensation in the amount of 100 thousand dollars. About it informs the press service of the Federation.
«Fat, Professional football League and the club came to an agreement on compensation in the amount of $100 thousand, which will be donated to the family of the deceased. In addition, the entire salary of the player until the end of the contract will be paid,» said the statement.
Also FAF decided to postpone all matches professional and Amateur leagues in the country, scheduled for this weekend, for an indefinite period in connection with the tragedy.
the tragic event was played during the tournament championship Algeria between the LGL Kabylia» and «USM Algiers», which ended with the away win with the score 2: 1. The end of the meeting the fans, disappointed by the result, began to throw players of different subjects and one of them hit a stone in the head Bosse, who scored the only goal of his team. 24-year-old Cameroonian football player died in hospital without regaining consciousness.
The Ministry of internal Affairs of Algeria beginning of the trial in this case. Bosse advocated «the LGL Cabilio» in 2013. Last season he was the best scorer of the championship of Algeria, scoring 17 goals
- Footballer of Algerian club died from a blow to the head by object thrown from the stands
- Sports Director of FC Kuban in the contract of goalkeeper space through defence not prescribed the amount of compensation
- Ruby wants to earn on the transfer of the player in football Eremenko more than CSKA
- Football Los Angeles galaxy Landon Donovan will finish his career at the end of the season in MLS
- Spartak will receive a 20% fee from the transfer of the player in football Rojo in Manchester United