Belgian infielder Daniel van Buyten has decided to end his playing career in Football. About it speak Belgian media.
before it was declared about the fact that the player was considering a career in the Belgian «Anderlecht».
«Such an important decision it is always hard to take,» said 36-year-old van Buyten.- Football for me is life. For this reason, it was difficult for me to refuse RSC Anderlecht, but I have a new life begins. I Want to spend more time With his wife, children and people I very love».
at the world Cup in Brazil van Buyten from the Belgian national team reached the quarter-finals.
From 2006 to 2014 Belgian played for Bayern Munich. In 158 matches-scored 20 goals. Is a four-time German champion, the winner of the Champions League (season 2012/13), winner of the UEFA super Cup (2013)
- Neuer, Robben and Ronaldo claim to be the best player of the season By assumption UEFA
- Real Madrid drew with Atletico Madrid in the first leg of the Spanish super Cup football
- Munich-Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund will play the super Cup Germany football
- The best scorer in the history of the world Cup Klose finished his career in Germany
- Zenit beat the standard in the first play-off match of the Champions League qualification