Court of arbitration for sport in Lausanne (CAS) will announce the Decision on the appeal against the disqualification of a player in the football of Barcelona and the national team of Uruguay Luis Suarez on Thursday. About it informs the official Internet-portal of the court. The decision will be announced at 17: 00 GMT.
in the game of the group round of the 2014 world Cup qualifier between Uruguay and Italy (1: 0) Suarez has bitten defender Italian team Giorgio Chiellini, for which he was disqualified by the international football Federation (FIFA) on 9 official matches for his national team and suspended for 4 months from any football activities. Association football Uruguay filed in FIFA protest the disqualification, which was rejected, after which he surez and Barcelona have lodged an appeal with the CAS.
Disqualification surez began to operate on 28 June, when the national team of Uruguay in 1/8 finals of the world Cup losing team Colombia (0: 2). Suspension from any football activity does not apply to transfers. Later Suarez signed a five-year contract with the Spanish «Barcelona», which moved from the English «Liverpool».
in the season 2013/14, Suarez was the best player and scorer of the championship of England, scoring 31 goals in 33 meetings and won Together with a striker of real Madrid Cristiano Ronaldo Golden boot award (prize to the best scorer in the national Championships)
- The court upheld the disqualification of Suarez in force, but the player is allowed to train
- Court of arbitration for sport in Lausanne see the appeal of a player in football Luis Suarez
- Uruguayan footballer Luis Suarez made his debut for Barcelona
- Disqualified Luis Suarez spent the 1st training from Barcelona
- Footballer Luis Suarez will have the opportunity to play for Barcelona in a published game on October 26