The Kyiv economic Court imposed detention for shares Kharkiv football club Metalist stadium, home team, as Well as the base of the club in Kharkiv region. About it speak the local media.
The Court seized funds and property «of the Eastern European energy organization (VETEC), belonging to the owner of Kharkov «Metalist» Sergey Kurchenko. The court’s decision from July fifteen was published on Thursday in the state register of court decisions.
detention was imposed on the suit «Internship» (Kyiv), which tries to claim 1, 2 billion UAH (3, 313 billion) of debt with «BROKBUSINESSBANK», which belonged Kurchenko, and now is at the stage of destruction. In the case noted that «Internship» bought a claim of debt «BROKBUSINESSBANK» the other patterns, the name of which is not specified.
in addition, the Kyiv Court forbade to dispose of the property and the promotion of «Metalist».
Problems Kurchenko with the legislative act
In the spring of 2014, freezing its accounts and assets on suspicion of unlawful use of public money. Kurchenko was one of 18 participants in the sanctions list, which included the former head of Ukraine Viktor Yanukovych and his entourage.
at the end of April, the chief Prosecutor’s office of Ukraine has announced Kurchenko in international wanted list
- Vice-President of FC Metalist : ready to consider offers on all players runaway
- Kharkiv Metalist plans to file in the FIFA lists of players, willfully left the club
- Media: Dnipro and Metalist will host the home matches of the Europa League in Kyiv and Lviv
- Mircea Lucescu wants to leave the post of chief coach of the Donetsk football club Shakhtar
- Dynamo Kiev drew against Olimpik Donetsk in the Ukrainian championship game