The court dropped the champion 2006 world player in football Milan’s Gennaro Gattuso suspect on charges of belonging to the match-fixing. About it speak Italian media.
Gattuso was suspected of belonging to the organization 30 contractual matches of the championship of Italy-2012/13, with the participation of Milan. In the framework of the investigation, law enforcement authorities have raided the home of 36-year-old former player and coach.
«There is sufficient evidence linking Gattuso to match-fixing» Milan», — reported in the appeal Tribunal of Cremona.
Gattuso is a two-time winner of the Champions League and the Italian League, Cup and super Cup of Milan, for which he acted 1999-2012. In 2013-2014, he headed the Swiss «Sion «and the Italian» Palermo «»
- The Milan player Mario Balotelli has confirmed that he was leaving the club
- Footballer Milan Robinho moved to Santos on loan
- Milan have agreed with Chelsea on a two-year lease Spanish player in football Fernando Torres
- Real Madrid won the UEFA super Cup football
- Interpol: grouping, organizing contractual football matches, operate in Russia