The Portuguese Carlos Carus, who led the national team of Iran from 2011 to 2014 world Cup, was subjected to the accusation of the President of the country’s football Federation Ali Kafashian in compliance with obligations under the new contract. About this he told in an interview to the local Agency ISNA.
the Treaty of karusha ended after the world Cup in Brazil, where the Iranian national Team failed to qualify from the group. Immediately upon completion of the presentation, the Portuguese announced that he was leaving the team, but later changed his mind and in the middle of July has approved a new contract for four years. However, the agreement is Not signed until now.
«All of the terms and rules were discussed during my recent visit to Iran, said Carus.- We agreed with the Federation Not to change any clause of the contract. However Kafashian sent me a contract with the new conditions».
«Now Everything depends on the decision Kafashian, caught the attention of the Coach.- Fly to Iran as soon as he wants. Not in my power to decide when I’ll be back in Iran».
The Iranian national team in the near future should start preparing for the qualifiers for the Asian Cup-2015, the final of which will be 9-31 January 2015 in Australia.
on the 2014 world Cup Iranians scored in three matches, one point, tying the game with Nigerians (0: 0) and lost to Argentina (0: 1) and Bosnians (1: 3)
- Coach Portugal football Paulo Bento has resigned
- The head of the organization Telesport : payment of the contract Fabio Capello is the prerogative of the RFU
- Coach of the France soccer Didier Deschamps advised Mathieu Valbuena go Dynamo
- The head coach of the football club Boca juniors Carlos Bianchi dismissed
- The former coach of Lokomotiv of Krasnozhan: removal of Kuchuk — illogical Solution manual