Sebastopol football Club SCCF, rookie of the area South of the second Russian division, already one week may withdraw from the competition due to lack of sponsorship. About this journalist said head SCCF Alexander Krasilnikov.
«now the Club is funded only by my own and borrowed funds,» said Krasilnikov.- Any additional money from outside were not delivered to us. We have from the past were only fuel partner. In the transition period, the issue of Finance is as high as ever. If in the next week will not be solved the question of sponsorship, We will have to withdraw from the competition. We are unable to contain the Club in full. 10 days ago We sent a letter to the Ministry of sports of the Russian Federation and the Russian football Union, which outlined the current situation, But as long as the responses are not received. Apparently, everyone is waiting for September 18, when UEFA will meet the leaders of the football federations of Russia and Ukraine on the Crimean issue.»
- The head of the club of Sebastopol: a sponsor is found, the question of withdrawal of the championship of Russia on football is not worth it
- Sebastopol football club SCCF plans to pass certification RFU to 8 August
- The RFU has allowed the Crimean clubs to play In the 2nd division of the Czech Republic the current formulations
- FIFA wants to settle the matter on the Crimean clubs between UFF and the RFU
- Mutko: the issue of foreign players in Russian football have to find a middle ground