Forward of the English football club «Chelsea» ivoirien Didier Drogba could miss six months because of an ankle injury. About it speak English media.
on Sunday Chelsea met with the Hungarian «Finanzwesen» and won with the score 2: 1. On the 28th minute of the match Drogba left the field, as he was unable to continue the game due to leg pain.
It is noted that the Ivorian striker has the ability to be diagnosed with torn ligaments in the ankle.
in 2012, Drogba became the player of China «Shanghai Shenhua». In 2013, the striker moved to Turkey’s Galatasaray. At the end of season 2013/14, ivoirien left the team, becoming a free agent. In July 2014 Drogba finished a one-year contract with Chelsea. Last week striker announced the completion of play for the country. In 104 games for the team Drogba scored 65 goals
- Milan have agreed with Chelsea on a two-year lease Spanish player in football Fernando Torres
- The locomotive has blocked the transfer of the former player in the football team Lassana Diarra in Celtic
- Agent: the player of Spartak Serdar Tasks will not leave the club in the summer
- Football Spartak Lucas Barrios became the player of Montpellier
- Former footballer ruby Bebras Natcho can pursue a career in CSKA