Injured striker Spartak Artem Dzuba was not so serious as most feared. Substantial likelihood that the player will take part in the next match of his team on Sunday against CSKA. About this journalist said a source at the club.
«most likely, Dzyuba will have the opportunity to participate in the game with CSKA. Artem took the survey, which showed that in the game against FC Krasnodar «he had normal muscle spasm,» said the source.
striker got injured at the 25th minute of the tournament with the «Krasnodar» and after 3 minutes was replaced. The next game in the Russian League Spartak will hold against CSKA Moscow on 17 August at the Arena Khimki «»
- Football Spartak Yakovlev: penalty against CSKA was assigned correctly
- A former doctor of FC Spartak Vasilkov: in any case, wouldn’t let the Dziuba to play with CSKA
- Player of Spartak Romulo Previously been diagnosed with a sprained left thigh
- Coach of Spartak Yakin: Dzuba can return to training on Tuesday or Wednesday
- Egor Titov: the lack of Spartacus injured Dziuba in Derby favorite is CSKA