The Bureau of the Executive Committee of the Russian football Union (RFU) has asked the ethics Committee with a request to evaluate the behavior of the President of CSKA Yevgeny Giner at the meeting of Executive Committee held on 30 July 2014. About it it is reported on the official Internet representation of the RFU.
head CSKA many times negatively expressed in the address of Thick and work of the organization he heads. For example, he criticized RFU approved the document «Strategy of development of Russian football until 2020″. According to Giner, «the RFU is obliged to do, not slogans, but real work». Giner is Chairman of the Finance Department of the RFU
- The RFU Committee on ethics ordered Yevgeny Giner apologize to the Executive Committee of the organization
- The Secretary-General of the RAF: the phrase Giner address in Thick on the Executive Committee of the RFU were unacceptable
- The RFU Committee on ethics would look at the behavior of Giner during the Executive Committee of the organization on 30 July
- Vice-President of the RFU: Giner must muster the courage to apologize to the members of the Executive Committee
- Thick apologized to the RFU Executive Committee for failure to comply with information security