Germany striker football Miroslav Klose who is the best scorer in the history of the world Championships, announced the completion of a career in the national team. About it informs the press service of the German football Association.
Klose played for German team since 2001. All of the German national team 36-year-old striker spent 137 matches where he scored 71 goals.
«in Brazil, I fulfilled my childhood dream I became world champion, drew attention to it.- I am happy And proud that I could contribute to the success of German football. And I think now is the right time to finish playing for the national team».
according to the results of the 2014 world Cup in Brazil Klose became the best scorer in the history of the world Championships, beating one goal of the Brazilian Ronaldo is Just on account of the German 16 goals scored
- Moscow Dynamo beat UVA in the first match of the Czech Republic, held in the capital of Bashkortostan
- Football Germany Per Mertezaker graduated from the international career
- Bastian Schweinsteiger is appointed the new captain of the German national team football
- Football Los Angeles galaxy Landon Donovan will finish his career at the end of the season in MLS
- Neuer, Robben and Ronaldo claim to be the best player of the season By assumption UEFA