Technical group of the international Federation of football Association (FIFA) was named midfielder Denis Glushakov and striker Alexander Kerzhakov the best players in the national team of Russia at the world championship, which was held in Brazil. About it it is reported in the technical report, published on the official Internet representation of FIFA.
Team Russia has not managed to reach the 1/8 finals, finishing in third place in the group and total 24-th place out of 32 teams.
for reviews of the technical group, Glushakova can be called different player in the middle line, which is characterized by an effective transmission, good movement, sets the pace for the game. Kerzhakov was highly evaluated because of an effective the game in attack, the ability to quickly get into the game from the bench and to make quick decisions, while one-on-one with your opponent, high volume work.
at the world Championships Glushakov and Alves participated in all three matches. Midfielder of FC Spartak Moscow in all games played for the most part, in 2 was replaced in the 72nd and 46th minutes, and one played all 90 minutes. Striker Zenit St. Petersburg twice substituted on 71st and 81st minutes, one game held fully and scored one goal.
similarly, the report highlights the strengths of the team of the Russian Federation. All of them turned out to be 7 — the relationship between lines, disciplined, well-organised defence, the pressure in the middle of the field, fast transition from defense to attack, good supervision and possession of the ball at speed, the variety in the attack, a good replacement
- The head coach of the Swedish national football: poorly informed about the possibilities of the Russian team
- Simonyan: coaching Pisareva With the youth national team of the Russian Federation requires careful analysis
- Vice-President of UEFA: Zenith is one of the trendsetters in European football
- Kerzhakov: it was important to defeat the team of Azerbaijan, and the record went by the wayside
- Leading trainers of Europe will discuss the results of the 2014 world Cup at the Symposium FIFA in St. Petersburg