The dismantling of the Central stadium of Volgograd, the site of which will be built arena Victory» for the 2018 world Cup in football, was scheduled for September 20, told reporters, General Director of JSC «Stroytransgaz» Vadim Gurinov.
«Until December dismantling will be completed and we will start construction of the Foundation for a new arena Victory,» He said, adding that the construction of the sports facility is expected to be finalized by November 2017.
The contract amount will be about 16 billion rubles, said the assistant head of the Volgograd region Vasily Galushkin.
«the construction of the stadium «arena Victory» and the complex preparation for the 2018 world Cup is the highest priority project in the next few years, caught the attention of the acting head of the region Andrey Bocharov.- in the area There are large companies that can deliver on object construction materials and to provide high-tech work. There Volgograd universities that prepare qualified experts. These frames can also involve the construction of new stadiums and infrastructure.»
- The project Volgograd stadium Victory for the 2018 world Cup has passed the state examination
- Specialist: increase of cost estimates for construction of the stadium in Volgograd for the FIFA world has every reason
- Vitaly Mutko familiarized with the course of preparation of Saransk to the 2018 FIFA world Cup football
- In Moscow Dynamo stadium began pouring the Foundation slab
- Stadium for FK Tosno will be built in the Leningrad region for 550 million rubles