The stadium «Avangard» in Komsomolsk-on-Amur will be ready for the tournament 1/16 finals of the Cup of Russia on football between the local «Change» And Moscow «Spartak». About this in a telephone conversation with the journalist said Deputy Director of the arena Andrey Casaco.
The exact meeting date is yet to be determined — the game will take place either 24 or 25 September.
first, the media has any information that the meeting has the opportunity to be postponed due to a mismatch of the stadium with the requirements of the Russian football Union (RFU). In 2008 due to poor wealth lawn on the «avant-Garde» match «Change» — «Rubin» (Kazan) had to stay in Khabarovsk.
According to Canacona, then the game was held on the eve of August, but because of the long winter grass simply failed during climb.» Currently, the turf is our stadium is in good condition, » said Deputy Director of the stadium.- Before each match our Stadium inspect. And Before yesterday’s game with «Chita» the inspector assessed our lawn on «hard four».» Five to be difficult to obtain. Not a cause for concern And stadium infrastructure — especially in the beginning of the start of the season we took the certificate. The tournament against Spartak nothing can prevent. However, to fault you for anything «»
- The match Spartak Moscow — torpedo : online broadcast
- The return match Crvena Zvezda — Spartak will take place no Earlier than the end of the season 2014/2015
- Spartacus and Crvena Zvezda will discuss about the return visit of the capital team in Belgrade
- Coach of Spartak Yakin: I don’t think I have to show Shirokov way in the locker room
- Stadium Opening arena is ready to accept a qualifying match for Euro 2016 Russia — Moldova