Krasnodar» Kuban «will appeal to the CDC decision of the RFU to disqualify 3 game player in football Danilo, remote in the game,» Mordovia «(0: 0). About it in conversation with the journalist said Sports Director of the Cuban club Sergey Dorochenko.
on the first day of the weekend’s Control and disciplinary Committee (CDC) of the RFU decided to disqualify on 3 tournament striker of FC Kuban Krasnodar Danilo. He was removed by the judge Aleksei Nikolaev in the game of the 3rd round of» Mordovia». Striker shrugged off the defender of the opponent Igor Shitova, committed against him a rough tackle.» We will file an appeal against the decision, request that the chastisement of our players in football was not so hard. In our opinion, the episode with the removal was preceded by a serious breach of the player «Mordovia». And if he once relied not a red card for the tackle, the minimum yellow. The judge this time missed, not reacted immediately, for this reason, later gave birth to the destruction of Danilo,» said Dorochenko.
The interviewee said that the striker has committed a violation And was removed deserved.» There was a foul, that We don’t argue. With private parties pay attention to what preceded the episode. Creagorry judge adequately And quickly, no lights would not have happened. Initially He did not even demonstrated warnings. I’m not talking about a straight red card, although most Experts believe that it should be presented. But We can’t have to lose a player in football. Will ask on the reduction of disqualification as it can be,» said Sports Director
- The appeal Committee of the RFU has reduced the disqualification of a player of FC Kuban Danilo up to 2 games
- Shinnik will appeal to CDC RFU a petition to rescind the red card to the player Malerova
- The head of the CDC RFU Grigoryants: player Kuban Danilo suspended for 3 matches
- Sports Director of FC Kuban : ready to part with Urania, But no proposals were received
- Sports Director of FC Kuban in the contract of goalkeeper space through defence not prescribed the amount of compensation