at the meeting of the Executive Committee of the Russian football Union (RFU), it was decided to introduce the proposal of the working group that studied the limit on foreign players in Russian football competitions, according to which clubs in the Russian football Premier League (RFPL) will be allowed to have in seasonal applications not more than ten foreign players. The final decision on this issue will be taken at a meeting of the Executive Committee of the RFU 16 December. It is expected that the new system limit on foreign players will begin the season 2015/16.
currently in the championship RFPL limit» 7 4″, which is on the field the teams have the opportunity at the same time to be not more than seven foreign players.
«Good idea, even a good one,» said Agaev on the phone.- If it does, then we will know for sure how many foreign players can be included in the petition for the season. Will act in a strictly defined framework, and it will only bring stability.»
- The RFU Executive Committee decided to enter in the Premier of season 2015/16 limit on foreign players in the system 10 to fifteen
- Valery Gazzaev has made the initiative to abolish the limit on foreign players in Russian football
- The people’s choice Ananskih: the limit on foreign players in the Czech Republic football for two or three years has the ability to be tightened
- Thick: the RFU has enabled Giner to reconsider their attitude to football community
- Thick apologized to the RFU Executive Committee for failure to comply with information security