Spartak Moscow have reached a consensus With Brazil’s Atletico Mineiro about renting midfielder Rafael Carioca. About it is notified on the official Internet representation of the red-and-white.
The lease term will be one year. It is noted that the contract will be signed once the player will be undergoing treatment in Brazil.
Carioca moved to Spartak in 2008 from the Brazilian Gremio. Since then he has played 112 matches and scored 2 goals. In 2010, the midfielder played for Brazilian club Vasco da Gama on loan.
Speaking for the Moscow team, Carioca twice became the silver medalist of the championship of Russia (2009, 2011/12)
- Rafael Carioca: Atletico Mineiro will show similar good football, as in Spartacus
- Football Spartak Rafael Carioca withdrew before the end of the season due to injury
- Israeli midfielder Bebras Natcho shown in the form player in football CSKA
- Media: player of real Madrid’s angel Di Maria did not want from the transition in Monaco
- Marseille will treatment the number of the player in football Valbuena, who moved to Dynamo