St. Petersburg authorities said the competition on completion of the stadium «Zenit arena», which is being built in the Western part of Krestovsky island to the world football championship 2018. The maximum amount of the contract will be 9, 14 billion rubles, it follows from the documents published on the Internet office of procurement.
As reported by the first Vice-Governor of Marat Oganesyan, this amount is included in the overall estimate 34, 9 billion, approved by the state expertise.
the scope of works included, for example, the development roll-out of the field and retractable roof, as well as parts of engineering communications.
The proposed stadium is laid in the Western part of Krestovsky island in 2007. His project was amended three times: in 2008, 2010 and 2013. Every time the cost of the arena was increased from anticipated at the beginning of 6, 7 billion rubles To possible 43, 8 billion rubles — this amount mentioned «before sunset» in the penultimate examination. However, the chamber was required to reduce it to 35 billion rubles, abandoning non-core areas.
Final technical and construction part of the project were approved in 2014. The total cost of the arena was 34, 9 billion rubles General contractor of the object is «ETS» (included in «Transstroy» Oleg Deripaska).
In addition to the estimate Petersburg will spend 2, 87 billion rubles For the restoration of the input group (former Kirov stadium, which is being built Zenit-arena ), development of parks, surveillance systems, access and landscaping of the adjacent territory. Competition for these works was declared on 21 August
- The state approved the construction cost of the Zenith Arena in 34, 9 billion rubles
- Poltavchenko: Zenith arena in St. Petersburg will host the matches of the championship of Russia on football in 2016
- Mutko: tender for the completion of the Zenith Arena will not increase the price of the stadium
- Specialist: increase of cost estimates for construction of the stadium in Volgograd for the FIFA world has every reason
- Smolny: at walking distance from the Zenith Arena will be built yacht club