The referee of the tournament CSKA — Spartak made a mistake by assigning a penalty against CSKA instead to show the 2nd yellow card for simulation player «Spartacus» Sergei Parshivlyuk. This opinion on the post-match press conference was expressed by the head coach of CSKA Leonid Slutsky.
CSKA defeated Spartak 0: 1 in the game of the 4th round of the Russian championship, which was held in Khimki.
«Both teams played a good Game in attack, scoring chances were not so much. In practice it could solve one episode, and it did. The referee awarded a penalty instead to show the 2nd yellow Parshivlyuk for simulation. This does not justify our game in attack, but This does not negate referee errors, which influenced the course of the tournament,» said Slutsky.
in the fifth round CSKA away will play with «ruby». The game will take place on August 23
- Head of refereeing RFU: Parshivlyuk himself provoked its destruction in the game with CSKA
- Penalty against CSKA in the game against Spartak was assigned unfairly, says expert
- Valentin Ivanov: apologies CSKA for the episode with a penalty must be Parshivlyuk, and not judge
- Player Parshivlyuk in the game with CSKA Spartak showed That 0: 4 in Krasnodar — randomness
- Football Spartak Yakovlev: penalty against CSKA was assigned correctly