Security Director of the Russian football Premier League (RFPL) Alexander Matin said that the round table with the authorized fan networks will be held on 4th September. About this Matin said at a press conference.
«As We have said before, We have plans to meet with the authorized fan networks,» said Matin.- Meeting date — September 4″.
Matin also told that the rule of law at the opening game of the football stadium «Spartak» will provide security service club.
The match at the stadium «Open arena» between «Spartacus» and the Belgrade «red Star» will take place on 5 September.» We will provide all the necessary methodological and practical assistance, » said Matin.- needless to say, will be present at the match, but the main burden will fall on the security of the club «»
- CSKA fans have tried to burn a new stadium Spartak
- Tickets for home games of FC Spartak in season 2014/15 will be divided into two categories
- Stadium Opening arena is ready to accept a qualifying match for Euro 2016 Russia — Moldova
- CEO of the RFU have plans to hold the match Russia — Moldova on the Open-Arena
- Security at the match Spartak — Crvena Zvezda will provide more than 2 thousand Police