Taken police action during the preparation and staging of the tournament in the first round of the Czech Cup «Rubin» — «Spartak», which was held in Kazan on August 1, were aimed at ensuring the safety of spectators at the stadium and to keep order on the streets of Kazan and carried out strictly within the law. About this in his press service said the head of the Republic of Tatarstan Rustam Minnikhanov.
reportedly fans of «Spartacus» who attended the match, police undressing girls at the entrance to the guest podium for inspection. Those who refused to undergo the procedure, were not allowed into the stadium. Executive Director of the Russian football Premier League (RFPL) Sergey Cheban said that one of the employees of the stadium «Central» «went too far» during the search of girls, but then — after the intervention of the commissioners of the League «was replaced».
Minnikhanov said that the interior Ministry had acted in accordance with the decisions taken during the weekly meetings of the coordinating Council of the police organizations of the Republic, held under the chairmanship of the President of Tatarstan.
The President paid attention that the actions of law enforcement in this position were due to inadequate and calling behavior of some football fans during previous visits to Kazan, for example, at the beginning of the tournament Rubin — Spartak held on 20 April 2014.
The head of the Republic of Tatarstan said that in the future, preventing violations of law and order and legality, the Ministry would act tough, but within the law
- The Ministry of internal Affairs of Tatarstan will check the data of unlawful inspection cheerleaders Spartacus in Kazan
- The Ministry of internal Affairs of Tatarstan found no violations in the actions of the police at the match Rubin Kazan — Spartak
- The Ministry of internal Affairs of Tatarstan has no plans to increase security measures during the tournament Rubin — CSKA
- MIA: inspection fans Before the match Rubin Kazan — Lokomotiv will be held in attenuated form
- The people’s choice Ananskih: law enforcement agencies exceeded the range of possibilities when working on the match Rubin Kazan — Spartak