On Friday in Nyon, Switzerland will host the draw for rounds of the playoffs of the Champions League and Europa League. Five Russian clubs will learn their opponents in the final qualifying rounds of the tournament — «Zenit» (St. Petersburg) in the Champions League, and Rostov (Rostov-on-don), «Lokomotiv» (Moscow) and Dynamo (Moscow) and Krasnodar (Krasnodar) — in the Europa League.
Who First learns of his opponent
The first of his opponent learns Zenit — the draw for the Champions League will start at 14: 00 GMT. Blue-white-blue hit the number «seeded» teams that will compete for the fourth consecutive exit in the group stage on the way authorized League clubs who did not become Champions of the leading European leagues. Balloons With the names of the «seeded clubs will be placed in one bowl, «nezianya» in another. The guide will take the ball From each bowl, put them in an empty bowl in the middle and stir. The team whose name then get Out of the bowl First, will hold the 1st leg at home.
Against whom can play «Zenit»
- Lokomotiv and Dynamo entered the number of seeded When the draw for the play-offs qualifications LES
- Zenit beat the standard in the first play-off match of the Champions League qualification
- Russian football clubs CSKA and Zenit will receive at least ?8, 6 million for participation in the Champions League
- Zenit will play with the standard in the second leg play-off stage of the Champions League
- Monaco will host the draw for the group stage of Europa League football