Transfer the Finnish midfielder Roman Eremenko CSKA is not carried out, because between the player and Rubin remained unresolved questions. Eremenko has terminated the contract with Kazan club unilaterally, then Rubin addressed in the dispute resolution chamber international Federation of football Association (FIFA). About this journalist said in city Kazan club.
«The transfer has not yet been implemented, because between the club and the player remained unresolved questions,» said the team.
on the first day of the week on the official Internet representation CSKA was announced that the 27-year-old Eremenko signed with the army club contract for four years.
The midfielder missed summer camp «ruby». On the small information, he supported form in the Finnish Athletic.
Eremenko has joined Rubin in 2011 from Dynamo Kyiv. For two seasons from the Kazan club he spent 73 of the tournament and scored eleven goals
- Ruby wants to earn on the transfer of the player in football Eremenko more than CSKA
- Footballer Roman Eremenko has signed a four-year contract With CSKA Moscow
- The head of the breeding Department CSKA: the club has no relation to the care Eremenko from ruby
- Player Bebras Natcho signed a four-year contract with CSKA
- The General Director of FC CSKA: dialogues on a new contract with Rasmus Alma will continue