Italian coach Roberto Mancini will agree to manage the football club «locomotive» for ?6 million euros. Such financial rules he brought to the attention of participants in the negotiations with the leadership of the Russian team, say the Italian electronic media.
first it was claimed that Mancini didn’t want from the original proposal of «Locomotive», as he was not satisfied with the wage and transfer budget. He currently has a requirement that, for its part, until not satisfy the leaders of the railwaymen. However, the conversations are still ongoing.
One of the candidates was the name of another Italian coach Luciano Spalletti, But he is still bound by the contract with St. Petersburg «Zenith», which continues to receive high wages.
so, the most likely candidate for the post of chief coach of Lokomotiv is a Montenegrin Miodrag boЕѕoviД‡, working in «Rostov».
on the first day of the week, a source in the «Locomotive» told reporters that Belarus Leonid Kuchuk dismissed from the team. Acting head coach appointed Igor Cherevchenko.
in the 8th round of the championship of Russia on September 21, the railway is expected to hold a Derby against CSKA.
- Coach Mancini: I have no negotiations with the Russian football club Lokomotiv
- Former coach of Rubin » Kurban Berdyev has not received proposals to lead Lokomotiv
- Vice-President of the Rostov : From the engine to the us on the issue Bozovic, no one asked
- Vice-President of FC Rostov : We have not been invited by the head coach Bojovica
- Vice-President of the Rostov : boЕѕoviД‡ At this point in time remains the club’s head coach