Head of professional football, Russian football Union (RFU) Nikolai Kulikov said that the video recording system goals used at the world Cup in Brazil, has the ability to be embedded in the championship of Russia on the initiative of the clubs. About this Kulikov told in a telephone conversation with a journalist.
International Federation of football associations (FIFA) has decided to implement the system of monitoring goals after the 2010 world Cup in South Africa, when it was not scored a goal scored by England midfielder Frank Lampard against the team of Germany in the 1/8 finals. Kick Lampard hit the crossbar, from which the ball bounced over the goal line, and after went out in the field. A team of judges led by Uruguayan Jorge Larrionda the goal was not counted.
«The initiative must come from the clubs,» said Kulikov.- If the clubs will receive a report on the implementation of the system of registration at the General meeting of the League, then it will be submitted to the RFU Executive Committee, which may approve it. I think that At this point in time we do not all stadiums have the opportunity to be equipped with such a system. But for the world Cup in 2018, the video recording system goal, of course, will be approved in all arenas that will host matches of the tournament».
on the 2014 world Cup in Brazil video recording system goals GoalControl worked successfully and referees have helped to make the right decisions. In the English Premier League, starting with the previous season, working system Hawk Eye
- The best scorer in the history of the world Cup Klose finished his career in Germany
- The Zenith and the player halco worth thinking about further cooperation, says expert
- Sergey Cheban: RFU and Premier conduct dialogues on the return of beer at stadiums
- Marseille will treatment the number of the player in football Valbuena, who moved to Dynamo
- Players of Spartak beat Dynamo in the championship game of Russia