The Russian football Premier League (RFPL) was sent to the Ministry of internal Affairs of Tatarstan materials with application to assess the incident with the screening of fans before the opening match of the Russian championship season 2014/15 between Rubin and Spartak Moscow in Kazan. About it at the press conference told the Director RFPL security Alexander meitin.
on August 1, before the match between Rubin and Spartak stadium «Central» Kazan law-enforcement officers made an offer to a number of fans red-and-white to undress, to make sure that they do not hide firecrackers intracavitary method. Then cheerleaders wrote a complaint to the Prosecutor General and the interior Ministry.
«We were sent to the Ministry of internal Affairs of Tatarstan materials with application to assess what happened in Kazan. We also sent in Clubs tips regarding how to organize a screening of fans. Clubs are obliged to follow, as it happens,» said Matin
- The Ministry of internal Affairs of Tatarstan has no plans to increase security measures during the tournament Rubin — CSKA
- The Ministry of internal Affairs of Tatarstan found no violations in the actions of the police at the match Rubin Kazan — Spartak
- The Ministry of internal Affairs of Tatarstan will check the data of unlawful inspection cheerleaders Spartacus in Kazan
- MIA: inspection fans Before the match Rubin Kazan — Lokomotiv will be held in attenuated form
- In RFPL called the experiment on introduction of the system of identification of successful fans