The leadership of the Russian football Premier League (RFPL) just decided to place the incident in Kazan when entering the stadium «Central» to the fans of Spartak Moscow was built biased and humiliating search. About this is said in a conversation with the journalist, Executive Director of the League Sergey Cheban.
Match FC Rubin Kazan — Spartak in the first round of the championship of Russia-2014/15 was held in Kazan on August 1 and ended with the victory red-white with the score 4: 0.
reportedly fans of «Spartacus» who attended the Match, police undressing girls at the entrance to the guest podium for inspection. Those who refused to undergo a humiliating procedure, simply were not allowed into the stadium.
«We were in Kazan in full force,» said Cheban.- Because I want the 1st match of the new season took place without problems, at the highest level. At the pre-match meeting, We established that law enforcement were working hard politeness. Citizens must understand that We are acting lawfully. But, unfortunately, information was received that some police officers are behind the curve when searching girls forced to undress. On this signal We responded quickly, and the policewoman, which is admitted, was replaced. We hope that more in Kazan this does not happen again, But it always depends on the specific people on the ground. Very sad that this happens, But there have been cases that the girls went and linen, pyrotechnics «»
- Fan club of FC Spartak : methods of inspection at the stadium in Kazan humiliating and unacceptable
- Mutko: from conflict before the match Rubin Kazan — Spartak must be done the right conclusions
- Rustam Minnikhanov: the police actions on the match Rubin — Spartak were within the law
- The people’s choice Ananskih: law enforcement agencies exceeded the range of possibilities when working on the match Rubin Kazan — Spartak
- The Ministry of internal Affairs of Tatarstan found no violations in the actions of the police at the match Rubin Kazan — Spartak