Forward of the English football club Manchester United, Javier Hernandez completed the agreement with Spain’s real Madrid. About it informs the press service of the Madrid team.
26-year-old striker will play for real Madrid on loan for the next year, After which the Spaniards will be able to buy the rights to the Mexican player.
Hernandez moved to the «Manchester United» April 8, 2010 from the Mexican «Guadalajara». During this time he became the champion of England (2011, 2013), winner of the super bowl England (2010). From the national team Hernandez won the Gold Cup CONCACAF in 2011.
not so long ago, head coach of «Manchester United» Louis van Gal appealed to the leadership of the club with a request to sell a number of players, which included Hernandez.
Van Gal headed «Manchester United» in the summer of the end of the world Cup in Brazil.
After three rounds, launched the championship of England «Manchester» is on the 14th place, gaining one point.
The DOJ also, after losing the away team in the first League (third power of the division of England) «Milton Keynes dons with the score 0: 4 and for the first time in 19 years was unable to get into the next round of the tournament
- The former President of real Madrid : Cristiano Ronaldo has expressed interest in returning to Manchester United
- Cristiano Ronaldo is ready to play for Manchester United or Chelsea at a salary ?500 thousand per week
- Manchester United confirmed the signing of a contract with a player of real Madrid’s angel Di Maria
- Manchester United will fight for victory in the championship of England, says expert
- Vice President of Monaco : the chance for the emergence of sponsors With buying Falcao failed