The Russian midfielder of FC «Spartak» Rafael Carioca told that he will have some difficulty With the device of Brazil’s Atletico Mineiro after five years in the Russian Federation. About it he told local media.
first it was announced that red-white agreed With the Brazilian club about renting a 25-year-old Carioca for a period of one year. The contract With the midfielder will be signed once he will be undergoing treatment in Brazil.» I guess I will be somewhat difficult to prisposablivalis to Brazilian football, » said the Carioca.- I have more than five years playing in Russia at low temperatures. Finally I live in, where it is warm. But I’m happy and motivated».
«Now I need to show the excellent quality of the game,» added the player.- I came here to show good football. Just as it was in «Spartacus». Will I go out on the field, it depends on the coach. However, I’m ready to play our best».
Carioca moved to Spartak in 2008 from the Brazilian Gremio. Since then he has played 112 matches and scored 2 goals. In 2010, the midfielder played for Brazilian club Vasco da Gama on loan.
Speaking for the Moscow team, Carioca twice became the silver medalist of the championship of Russia (2009, 2011/12)
- Spartacus agreed With Atletico Mineiro about renting player in football Rafael Carioca
- Football Spartak Rafael Carioca withdrew before the end of the season due to injury
- Yakin: young players of Spartak showed good performance in the game against Crvena Zvezda
- Football Spartak Diniyar Bilyaletdinov can go in the dash
- Brazilian defensive Player of the Terek Ferreira: I wants to finish his career in football in Russia