The dispute resolution chamber of the Russian football Union (RFU) ordered Nizhny Novgorod «Oglu» for 14 days to pay the arrears of wages midfielder Eugene Aldonin and striker Dmitry Bulykin. About it informs the press service of the RAF.
Both players in football he played for the «Volga» in the season 2013/14, the results of which club he left the Premier League.
34-year-old Aldonin most of his career has played for CSKA Moscow (2004-2013), of which he became the champion of Russia (2005, 2006), winner of the national Cup(2005, 2006, 2008, 2009, 2011) and the UEFA Cup (2005). In the Russian League-2013/14 he spent in Nizhny Novgorod team 17 games.
The Bulykin, who in November will celebrate 35 years, acted as for Russian and foreign clubs. In the «Volga» spent 7 games and not scored a single goal
- The Bulykin: Spartacus made the right choice, drawing attention to the Dutch players
- Sports Director of FC Volga : required to solve the problem of returning to the Premier League for the 2018 world Cup
- The head of Germany: the Volga will Not be removed from the tournament
- The defensive player of the Belgian national team football Daniel van Buyten has announced the completion of a career
- Former CSKA player Milos Krasic can go to one of the Russian clubs