The number of cities to provide access to world football championship 2018 Cabinet decided not to cut. About this said the head of the Russian Federation centuries Putin.
«We not too long ago discussed in the government this question (about the number of cities that will host matches of the world football championship 2018) And decided that the number of cities announced for the ability of the tournament, not to cut,» said Putin at the youth forum Seliger-2014.
it is expected that the matches of the world Cup 2018 will be held in 12 stadiums in eleven cities of Russia: Moscow (stadiums «Luzhniki» And «Open arena» ), St. Petersburg, Kazan, Nizhny Novgorod, Saransk, Kaliningrad, Volgograd, Yekaterinburg, Samara, Sochi And Rostov-on-don. Tentatively international competition will be held from June 8 to July 8.
the leader urged football fans to be worthy of the great Russian culture And not to forget that every match is a holiday.
«We need to be worthy of the great Russian culture And never slip up somewhere in Wonderland,» Putin said.- And understand that football is like any other sport — it’s a holiday, And we Have to move to enjoy football And to feel involved in this holiday event could everyone who loves football.»
- The General Director of the organizing Committee: at the moment in terms of the FIFA world Cup 2018 change no
- Deputy Minister of sport: the Crimea could become a training base for the Russian players for the 2018 world Cup
- Mutko: the capacity of a number of stadiums for the 2018 world Cup has the ability to be shortened to 35 thousand People
- Head of FIFA during the visit to the Russian Federation agreed with Putin issues of preparation for the 2018 world Cup
- Head of FIFA made a visit to the Russian Federation on the issues of preparation for the 2018 world Cup